Hey, Stan here.
Thank you for checking out my blog! If you have been looking for a comprehensive review of the “Forward Head Posture Fix” system by Injury Specialist Rick Kaselj & Mike Westerdal you’ve come to the right place.
First and foremost, I want to be clear that I will be giving you an unrestricted, unbiased and honest review of Rick Kaselj & Mike Westerdal’s system based on the latest version of their system that I purchased. You won’t be reading a computer-generated script. What you are about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy of their system yourself.
So what exactly is the Forward Head Posture Fix system by Rick Kaselj & Mike Westerdal?
The Forward Head Posture Fix system consists of a book and videos on how to evaluate if you have forward head posture, what forward head posture is, and what causes forward head posture. As well as discussion of the physical problems associated with forward head posture and what you can do, on your own, to treat forward head posture through the use of specific exercises done in a specific order.
I have read quite a few articles regarding posture and neck pain over the last couple of years and don’t get me wrong, I feel that some of those articles were quite good, but they left me with concerns. However, this system with its support guides and video information has been an experience of finding factual information presented in a straight forward fashion with a clear and concise program of how to go about fixing the forward head posture I was battling with.
Here’s exactly how the Forward Head Posture Fix system works.
The authors’ first review with you why good posture is important and how to asses your posture.
This leads to further discussion of your posture’s impact on your Musculoskeletal and Neural Systems with detail on the pain that forward neck posture can cause.
After a review and description of the #1 muscle that supports your head, the authors lead you through the most common causes of forward head posture; to help with prevention; while providing information about the limits of stretching exercises.
This is followed up by detailed instructions on specific exercises that are done in a very specific order to help reduce and fix the forward head posture that you are currently living with. What’s great is that the video clips of the exercises really help you to complete all of the exercises correctly.
The author’s method of giving you background information about forward head posture then providing EXACT steps to correct it, really drives their points home in a way that makes sense.
What are the bad things about Forward Head Posture Fix by Rick Kaselj & Mike Westerdal?
As with every product I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws I noticed after reading through Rick Kaselj & Mike Westerdal’s system:
- Understanding that the problem of forward head posture is a real thing. (I think that even though you see folks with forward head posture and rounded shoulders all around, the specific problem is pretty new to most folks).
- The written exercise instructions get a little muddy from time to time.
- While the exercises given are complete and concise, YOU have to take responsibility to complete the exercises and perform them as described. You’re not going to have someone around at a gym or chiropractor’s office to help you through these routines. So, you’re going to have to be self-disciplined to get the work done to fix your forward head posture.
And how about the good things about Forward Head Posture Fix?
- The written materials are straight forward and easy to read. They are not peppered with technical jargon.
- You are given seven techniques to help you fix your forward head posture yourself. These range from muscle re-education drills and breathing exercises to static stretching and postural strengthening. These are unique to the program.
- The system will help anyone at pretty much any age. After going through the written and video materials I am sure that you will benefit and have a wealth of information that will help you.
- This system is completely different from ANYTHING you may have seen before because it gives you a thorough understanding of the problem and specific exercises to help fix your forward head posture, done in the correct order. The authors make it clear that “You literally have to “unwind” the right muscles one-by-one in the right order to really target them. If you don’t, you’re wasting your time.”
Overall what do I think?
Forward Posture Fix is; a 60-page guide with about 20 available video segments; in my eyes, it is one of the best programs around at the very best price. It’s a great value and is available in an e-book format, physical format, and a video format. The system itself is packed full of the information that you need to know regarding what Forward Head Posture is, your own self-evaluation for forward head posture, why, if left untreated, it can lead to bigger issues that will require more serious medical intervention, and what you can do right now, starting today, to correct the forward head posture that you may be dealing with.
For me, becoming aware of the problem with forward head posture and what has caused it has been a big help. And working with the exercises given, as part of the system, has put me on the path of better posture.
I hope my review has helped you.